Certificate Installation: HSphere
To install your certificate, you will need to log in to your HSphere account.
You will need a Dedicated IP for the SSL domain. You cannot install the SSL on to a IP where are more then one domains!
You will have received your certificate from us, a file typically named 'your_domain_com.crt' as well as the Ca Bundle [or download the Ca Bundle]
- Log into your HSphere control panel. Click the 'SSL' icon/menu item.
- Now click the 'Edit SSL' button. On the next page, click the link labelled 'Import SSL certificate'.
- Into the 'Certificate File:' box, labelled 'Install Certificate based on previously generated Certificate request', copy and paste the contents of your certificate (a file typically named 'your_domain_com.crt').
- Click 'Upload'.
- Scroll down to the box labelled 'Certificate Authority File'. Into it, paste the contents of Ca Bundle. [download the Ca Bundle].
- Click 'Install' and your certificate will now be installed and functioning.
آیا این پاسخ به شما کمک کرد؟
در همین زمینه
Sendmail can be configured to encrypt email via the secure socket layer (SSL) when you want to...
Installing a certificate on Microsoft IIS 4.x You will need a Dedicated IP for the SSL domain....
You will need a Dedicated IP for the SSL domain. You cannot install the SSL on to a IP where are...
The steps described below should provide detailed steps, specific for SBS 2008: In your...
You should have received your certificate from us, a file typically named 'your_domain_com.crt'...