Certificate Installation: HSphere
To install your certificate, you will need to log in to your HSphere account.
You will need a Dedicated IP for the SSL domain. You cannot install the SSL on to a IP where are more then one domains!
You will have received your certificate from us, a file typically named 'your_domain_com.crt' as well as the Ca Bundle [or download the Ca Bundle]
- Log into your HSphere control panel. Click the 'SSL' icon/menu item.
- Now click the 'Edit SSL' button. On the next page, click the link labelled 'Import SSL certificate'.
- Into the 'Certificate File:' box, labelled 'Install Certificate based on previously generated Certificate request', copy and paste the contents of your certificate (a file typically named 'your_domain_com.crt').
- Click 'Upload'.
- Scroll down to the box labelled 'Certificate Authority File'. Into it, paste the contents of Ca Bundle. [download the Ca Bundle].
- Click 'Install' and your certificate will now be installed and functioning.
آیا این پاسخ به شما کمک کرد؟
در همین زمینه
You will need a Dedicated IP for the SSL domain. You cannot install the SSL on to a IP where are...
The steps described below should provide detailed steps, specific for SBS 2008: In your...
You should have received your certificate from us, a file typically named 'your_domain_com.crt'...
Installing a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) with a Java-based Webserver such as Tomcat, using...
Installing a Certificate on cPanel or WHM To install your certificate, you will need to log in...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution